Crescent Commons is the complete redevelopment of a signature downtown building at 165 Main Street in Cortland that has been vacant and/or in disrepair for over 30 years.The approximately 149,000 square foot building will be converted to a mixed-use project containing 103,490 square feet of commercial space and 45,185 square feet of mixed-income luxury apartments in 47 units. David Yaman Realty Services and Housing Visions are the developers of Crescent Commons.
• Rents start in the high-$900’s for 1-bedrooms and high-$1,100’s for 2-bedrooms.
• 2 floors of commercial space – 100,000 square feet
• 47 upscale, mixed income apartments
• Convenient location close to Ithaca and Syracuse
• Pets are welcome ($25/month fee per pet & $250 deposit partially refundable)
• Ideal location in downtown Cortland near stores, restaurants, cafes and more
• The apartments have their own, private entrance and courtyard
• Historic character, unique architectural details, and high-end finishes
• Sustainable building design and construction: EnergySTAR appliances and HVAC systems in each unit
• Off-street parking for residents and guests
• Cafe and fitness center on-site
• Some units w/laundry hookups
• Laundry in building